Sunday, June 12, 2011

Conte

Conte 24" X 18"

I tried working in Conte again the other day.  It was quite fun.  Been sticking with charcoal for so long that I forgot just how fun Conte is and how forgiving it can be if you start off with a light touch.  This drawing is on white paper although it looks rather gray.  

Oh oh.  Our Bubba dog is insisting I take him for a run.  He huffs and puffs and drools on me till I give in.  I tie him to the bike with a rope and run him while I ride.  THIS CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS!  He has augured me into the ground several times.  He has dragged Chris across a yard; perhaps the element of danger is appealing.  Anyway, I now have most of the bugs worked out and can complete most trips in relative safety. 


Cobie AKA Bubba
 This is Bubba.  DOWN BUBBA...DOWN!!

I'll show the bike hookup on a later post.

No comments: